Hi! My name is Marnielle Lloyd Estrada. I’m a game programmer based in Manila, Philippines. I’m a cofounder of an indie game company called Squeaky Wheel together with Ryan Sumo (of Prison Architect fame) and Tristan Angeles.
I made this blog for a couple of reasons:
- To showcase the games I’m developing
- To show people what goes through game development production
- Share some tips particularly on the subject of programming, and game development
- For people to share tips with me
- For people to correct and guide me
- To share the burden of game development
This blog is primarily for game developers especially programmers. Non game dev people who are interested in it might take a glance but most of the posts would not be suited for them.
Welcome to my blog! Have fun!